4 days ago
Zoomo is pedalling hard for net zero, and our mission is to transition every urban delivery mile to light-electric vehicles. The world is shifting to on-demand delivery and we’re providing the wheels to make it happen with expanding operations in the US, EU and Australia. We’ve become the trusted partner for some of the world’s most disruptive startups and now we’re looking for more passionate self-starters to join the rocket ship!
Growth - Zoomo is launching new markets throughout Australia which means loads of career progression opportunities.
Learn - We've developed an incredible training Academy to help support your professional advancement.
Change - Be a part of the switch to renewables by getting polluting vehicles off our city streets.
Reward - We'll reward your efforts with an above-industry standard remuneration package including loads of bonuses and work perks.
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As one of our incredible bike mechanics, you'll play an important role in supporting;
- Bike maintenance: service e-bikes to our high-quality standards ensuring that they are safe and road-worthy; triage and diagnose necessary repairs while working at a high pace.
- Workshop compliance: ensuring our workshops are operating like the well-oiled machines they're intended to be.
- Customer service: problem-solving on the fly for our riders, ensuring they leave happy.
- Relevant industry experience (cycling, food delivery, mobility, technology)
- Experience with e-bikes and their electrical components i.e. lithium-ion batteries
- Comfortable working with tools and software
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to all the little details, with great pride in the quality of work
- A natural team player, humble and willing to get their hands dirty, helping others
- A passion for bikes or cycling
Even if you don’t think you tick all the boxes but believe you can make an impact, we’d love to hear from you! At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities.
- Commute to work with one of our e-bikes, free to use for all staff
- You'll get to join the organisation at the top of their game, who are leaders in the micro-mobility industry
- A culture that is genuinely incredible, led by passionate mentors and coaches
- You'll get to play with some of the most advanced technology, in a new frontier of innovation
- Monthly team-building events, hosted by our Joy Division club
- An organisation that's making a real impact on climate change
- Salary: $26.57 per hour