Senior Software Engineer - Co-founder opportunity
11 days ago
Join us on our mission to build the world’s leading empowerment platform for Better Investing and to help individual shareholders drive climate action.
Here’s what empowering to “invest better” means to us:
- Reaching return objectives: Keeping it real but making it happen
- Factoring values into investing: Notably on climate change
- Time-efficient portfolio management: Smart tracking and optimization=Free up time for more fun things in life
Joining our team will give you the opportunity create a truly meaningful product with a massively scalable positive climate impact. We are open to (transitional) part-time engagement.
Ziggma is live and revenue-generating. Our service clearly fills a gap left by brokers as evidenced by the acquisition of over 20,000 users from organic traffic alone.
In addition to our innovative portfolio management tools, we launched climate impact investing at the start of 2023. Ziggma is the only platform to provide a Climate Score on over 1,500 US companies as well as portfolio carbon footprint.
The demand for climate impact investing is massive. 88% of millennials and 74% of all investors are interested in investing with a positive impact on climate change, according to a Morgan Stanley survey.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Co-founder opportunity
We’re looking for an engineer to join Ziggma‘s founding team and lead the company through the technology build-out and early stages of growth. This is a broad role where you’ll be able to shape the direction of the technology and ensure that we have the best people and processes in place to achieve our goals.
You will partner with a fully remote core team of three, which is distributed across the US and Europe. We occasionally get support from a small developer team in India.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join a highly driven, passionate international team
- Co-founder status
- The possibility to work remotely
- A chance to create a truly meaningful product with a massively scalable positive climate impact
Our tech stack
- Back-end: PHP/Laravel, PostgreSQL, third-party integrations (e.g., Plaid, Stripe), AWS, python
- Front-end: Vue.js/Vuex, Vuetify
- Various third party APIs for data and payments
Though we are starting to generate revenue, this remains an early-stage opportunity. This means we are looking for driven co-founders in a work for equity model. Covering cost-of-living expenses is a possibility as we prepare a crowdfunding campaign together.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not reply to agencies.