- Nature-Based Tourism
- Climate Crowd
- Wildlife Adaptation Innovation Fund
- Wildlife and Climate
- Works with project partners, grantees, consultants, and others to facilitate coordination, communication, and regular reporting.
- Drafts contracts using WWF systems
- Synthesizes and inputs data collected from the field, analyzes data, and creates summary reports.
- Assists with project monitoring and evaluation, including gathering and analyzing monitoring data.
- Assists with the production of reports on project progress and impact.
- Develops and maintains content for project websites and social media platforms
- Updates project websites using Wordpress
- Assists with organizing meetings and other administrative duties as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree; ideally in a related field such as conservation, climate change, environmental science, or related degrees.
- 2+ years work experience in a related field (a graduate degree may substitute for this)
- Excellent organizational, research, writing, project management and analytical skills
- Experience with website maintenance using Wordpress
- Ability to operate with independence, under pressure, to meet deadlines and commitments
- Experience with categorizing and analyzing large amounts of data
- Experience working overseas in conservation and development programs is desired
- Please note that WWF does not provide VISA sponsorship to interns
WWF is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and requires all US-based staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. WWF will consider requests for accommodation from the vaccine requirement based on disability, medical contraindication, sincerely held religious belief, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Compensation: Paid, Full-time, 3 months, with the possibility to extend.
- Submit a resume, cover letter and recent writing sample through our Careers Page, Requisition #IN-23003
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.