IN-23000 - Integrated Marketing & Membership Intern
World Wide Fund for Nature
Washington, DC, United States
16 days ago
The ideal candidate is forward-thinking, detail-oriented, and hard-working. We are in search of someone who is eager to learn, bring new ideas, and seek out ways to support and grow our marketing strategies. You will join a growing team of digital marketing professionals who are leaders in nonprofit fundraising and email marketing and are eager to share their knowledge with you.
- Writing, designing, HTML coding, and quality-checking marketing and engagement emails to WWF supporters
- Analyzing the results of email campaigns to draw conclusions, spot trends, and improve email content and design
- Monitoring, quality-checking, and occasionally updating digital assets such as web pages, donation forms, and surveys
- Assisting with the planning, implementation, analysis and interpretation of annual online survey program
- Contributing to the strategy, production, and implementation of year-end digital fundraising campaign
- Using Photoshop to edit images for email campaigns or website promotions
- Engaging with the broader organization through attendance at learning sessions, colleague presentations, etc. when possible
- proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- familiarity with Adobe Photoshop (preferred but not required)
- familiarity with or interest in learning HTML coding
- keen attention to detail
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work 21-25 hours/week
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
Duration: Through December 31, 2022
Please note that WWF does not provide VISA sponsorship to interns
US Remote – WWF employs interns in all states with the exception of: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Wyoming.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition IN-23000
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.