HR Assistant - 22166
World Wide Fund for Nature
Washington, DC, United States
14 days ago
- Post job openings and internships to WWF Careers Page and external sites
- Schedule and coordinate the weekly New Employee Orientation
- Maintain and distribute the weekly Staff Update
- Conducts full range of business processes in the HR Information System - Workday.
- Monitor and conduct follow-up communications with all approvers as necessary in the Workday business process approval sequence, ensuring processes are completed by all approvers in a timely manner.
- Run regular monthly reports in Workday to support HR Business Partners tracking of Limited Term employees and processes including extensions, visas renewals, and terminations.
- Monitor the weekly Staff Update Report and flag new hires for each HR Business Partner; ensure that the correct job description is appropriately filed in the personnel folder for each new hire.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Coordinate training logistics including, but not limited to, workshop scheduling, training registration, conference room reservations and set up, preparation of training materials and workshop catering.
- Provide range of administrative support for OD & Training function such as maintaining training supplies, maintaining training library, preparing training reports; support large scale OD & Training projects/initiatives such as harassment prevention training and employee engagement surveys.
- Process training expenses.
- Five years of related work experience in a support role.
- Organizing, planning, time management and priority setting skills.
- Computer Software skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) and other office related software. Some experience with HRIS / Workday a plus, but not required.
- Growth mindset, an avid learner.
- Problem solver.
- Collaborator, a team player.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22166
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.