- Provide leadership and direction to the Total Rewards team. Ensure positive, highly collaborative partnerships between direct reports and other functional areas within the HR team, as well as with other internal stakeholder groups outside of HR.
- Plans, directs, and manages all phases of the organization's compensation program including the compensation structure design and salary administration for domestic and Country Office employees, and employees on international assignment. Periodically works on projects to update or change programs, such as reward & recognition, pay equity, or changes to the salary structure.
- Initiates, originates, evaluates, and communicates total rewards policies and practices providing a balanced program throughout the organization. Directs the interpretation and application of established total rewards policies throughout WWF. Continually evaluates all total rewards policies, programs, and practices ensuring WWF remains competitive and informed of new developments and trends.
- Directs WWF’s participation in compensation surveys. Reviews data and makes or reviews recommendations for market and promotional increases as appropriate. Drives annual salary administration process with HR colleagues to ensure smooth process for annual increases and bonuses if applicable. Reviews off-cycle recommendations for promotions and market or equity increases. Evaluates jobs and salaries including new hires. Provides compensation market data as appropriate.
- Overseas the management of the organization's benefits and wellness programs.
- Provides guidance, consultation and recommendations to HR Business Partners, Recruiters, and staff on internal total rewards matters. Oversees the employee benefit enrollment process as well as the delivery of compensation and benefits communication materials and education to ensure employee understanding and efficient utilization of available programs.
- Ensures that WWF’s total rewards programs meet all legal compliance requirements.
- Works with HR Operations colleagues to ensure that the total rewards programs and initiatives are supported by the appropriate processes and configuration in HRIS.
- Responsible for the annual preparation of the total rewards budget as well as continual monitoring and re-forecasting throughout the year.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required. CEBS & CCP certification is preferred.
- 10 years of benefits and compensation management experience with demonstrated success in developing, implementing, and managing compensation and benefits programs is required. Experience managing a team is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with particular emphasis on the ability to set, manage, and meet a multitude of deadlines. Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an aptitude for problem-solving, decision-making, and details. Excellent customer service.
- An extensive and thorough working knowledge of appropriate laws and regulations in the area of total rewards is required.
- Integrity and the ability to work with confidential information with discretion.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22139
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.