Digital Fundraising Coordinator - 22173
World Wide Fund for Nature
Washington, DC, United States
30+ days ago
- Builds and maintains donation forms and related assets, such as thank-you emails, web pages, and surveys, ensuring quality standards are maintained and best practices are followed.
- Performs a variety of production-related and project-management tasks for email marketing, including coding and deploying emails, and analyzing results, applying knowledge of email fundamentals, including proper HTML.
- Supports the planning, conducting, and analysis of A/B tests to optimize email and donation form performance through personalization and other enhancements.
- Contributes to the strategy, production, and analysis of fundraising campaigns
- Provides thorough quality assurance on emails, donation forms, web pages, and other work products.
- Regularly monitors and analyzes the team’s emails and fundraising efforts to draw conclusions, spot trends, and improve performance, communicating results to key stakeholders and making recommendations for future optimization.
- Coordinates with the fulfillment team on donor benefits on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborates with internal teams to plan and complete all necessary tasks to ensure projects are launched successfully and in accordance with standards, timelines, and deadlines.
- Works with colleagues in a collaborative and professional manner, responding to inquiries and requests in a timely manner.
- Plays an active role on the larger Marketing and Membership team – participating in team meetings and initiatives – and engages with emerging technologies/industry trends, exploring, researching, and offering ideas and innovation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of digital fundraising or related experience required.
- Experience using an electronic constituent relationship management (eCRM) system, such as Blackbaud Luminate Online, to send emails and build donation forms.
- Working knowledge of HTML required, CSS preferred.
- Experience conducting quality assurance on digital materials, such as emails and web pages.
- Experience with Microsoft Office apps, including proficiency in Outlook, and an ability to use tools to conduct data analysis and draw insights from the results.
- Ability to prioritize time, balance multiple tasks, produce high-quality work, meet deadlines, and work independently, proactively, and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically.
- Proven track record of learning and adapting quickly to new technologies and opportunities.
- Desire to learn about digital fundraising and trends.
- Possess a high degree of initiative and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to solve problems through research, consultation, and testing.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22173
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.