Development Coordinator, Gift Planning - 23029
World Wide Fund for Nature
Washington, DC, United States
16 days ago
- Marketing & Communications Support: With detailed and timely data entry, assists with the inquiry processes in CRM that assigns workflows to regional gift officers. With the Specialist, manages weekly responses to direct mail inquiries through mail merges and follow up correspondence to donors based upon input from regional gift officers and outside vendors. . Ensures proper handling of gift documentation and tracking for the team.
- Fundraising, Stewardship & Event Support: Efficiently supports the work of the Gift Planning team in identification, cultivation, and solicitation of donors capable of making legacy gifts to WWF. Serves as Gift Planning team’s first point of contact with toll-free legacy line and general email inbox. With direct donor contact, answers donor inquiries requiring detailed knowledge of team procedures and basic subject matter knowledge of gift planning.
- Invoice Coding and Financial Accountability: Receives and enters all expense reports and team expense into Workday. Assists the Senior Specialist, Gift Planning Marketing in tracking budget expenses and reviews, submits and codes invoices and check requests.
- Administrative: Provides administrative support to the Senior Director and gift officers as needed, including correspondence, meeting preparation, reports/project assistance, and travel itineraries. Performs miscellaneous office duties including typing, filing, faxing, photocopying, collating and distributing materials, and sorting and distributing mail; and coordinates meetings/conferences, including catering and facilities preparation. Participates as a member of the Development team’s administrative team, providing assistance to the team as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required. A minimum of two years of experience in a development or non-profit setting or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data.
- Experience and expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams required. Experience using workflows in Blackbaud CRM system is preferred.
- Ability to manage diverse activities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates flexibility in changing situations and priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to proof and edit documents.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally represent WWF to donors and the public.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #23029
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.