Creative Projects Manager - 23081
World Wide Fund for Nature
Washington, DC, United States
25 days ago
- Assess and direct the flow of project requests as they come in, ensuring all requests are clear and appropriate staff have had input.
- Assign work based on priorities, team workload and commitments, resources, department and organizational demands, and budget.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and processes to track progress on budget, communication, and work plans.
- Manage expectations from start to finish by staying in continuous contact with stakeholders, coordinating resources, and providing overall project alignment.
- Serve as nexus point so that information seamlessly flows and all appropriate parties are notified of updates.
- Prepare requests for quotes and manage vendor bids, including for print production; award jobs based on vendor capabilities, capacity, and negotiated timelines for delivery.
- Review and obtain approvals, when necessary, for the use of outside creative resources—including printers, photographers, directors, creative teams, and other sub-contractors—in a timely way that upholds project schedules.
- Collaborate and work with the CS team members to complete and finalize all deliverables.
- Manage budgets, deliver projects on time, and handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Set expectations and standards for process with the support of the senior director of Creative Solutions, encouraging constant improvement in quality of workflow.
- Facilitate discussions across workstreams to clarify interdependencies and "connect the dots" between teams and critical deliverables.
- Develop and manage weekly status reports and logs, and communicate project priorities for related teams.
- Track data for use in quarterly reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in project management within a creative agency setting, design studio, or in-house agency.
- Proven track record of delivering projects large and small, on time and on budget.
- Skilled at building consensus among a wide variety of stakeholders and focused on client (internal) satisfaction.
- Expertise in print production.
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills; ability to be clear, concise, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines and to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work and problem-solve independently.
- Proficiency in, or ability to quickly learn, project management and collaborative creative apps including Workzone, Microsoft Office 365, One Drive, Airtable, Trello, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability use courtesy, tact, and diplomacy to communicate and negotiate effectively with all constituents.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Experience in the conservation/environmental field helpful but not required.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values of Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #23081
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.