- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Position requires a minimum of 5+ years of professional work experience in data collection, organization, dissemination, and audit; preferably in a non-profit environment.
- MUST have advanced Excel skills (i.e. export and design reports
- Highly skilled at process and workflow engineering with proven ability to improve process efficiency and streamline workflows
- simultaneously reducing production time, improving production quality, and eliminating redundancy in the end-user experience
- In-depth knowledge of fundraising processes and knowledge of CRM systems is a plus
- POWER BI would be ideal and building Microsoft forms is ideal as well
- Extremely pro-active with excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated report- and procedure-writing skills.
- Ability to coordinate across multiple teams and business units.
- SharePoint proficiency preferred.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF’s core values:
- COURAGE – We demonstrate courage through our actions, we work for change where it’s needed, and we inspire people and institutions to tackle the greatest threats to nature and the future of the planet, which is our home.
- INTEGRITY – We live the principles we call on others to meet. We act with integrity, accountability and transparency, and we rely on facts and science to guide us and to ensure that we learn and evolve.
- RESPECT – We honor the voices and knowledge of people and communities that we serve, and we work to secure their rights to a sustainable future.
- COLLABORATION – We deliver impact at the scale of the challenges we face through the power of collective action and innovation.
WWF is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and requires all US-based staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. WWF will consider requests for accommodation from the vaccine requirement based on disability, medical contraindication, sincerely held religious belief, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #24054
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.