Senior Database Coordinator (1-year contract)
World Wide Fund for Nature
1 day ago
Reports to : Senior Database Manager
I. Mission of WWF Singapore: WWF-Singapore is a Singapore-registered charity, part of WWF International – one of the world’s largest and most respected independent conservation organisations. We protect critical resources for people in Singapore by driving change across government, business, civil society and local communities. As one of WWF’s global hubs, WWF-Singapore supports a global conservation goals, we address issues such as deforestation, haze pollution, seafood sustainability and illegal wildlife trade in network that spans over 100 countries.
II. Major Functions: As part of the Data Team at WWF-Singapore, you will be working to support all teams and units (Fundraising, Communications, Sustainable Finance, Market Transformation and Conservation) in the execution of fundraising, marketing and conservation campaigns and projects.
III. Major Duties and Responsibilities
1) Database Support
- Working alongside with the Database Team in troubleshooting and providing data support, guidance and assistance to all WWF-Singapore units
- Help manage Event program in RE NXT
- Assist in data maintenance and corrections for PDPA compliance regulations
- Run data clean-ups for accurate and successful charging such as schedule and gift updates
- Assist in producing ad-hoc and monthly reports to stakeholders
- Act as back-up support for Data team when necessary
2) Gift processing
- Ensure all gifts from all platforms and mediums are entered and processed in a timely manner to ensure WWF-Singapore’s income
- Assist in producing monthly income reconciliation reports
- Minimum "A" level graduate, ideally in Mathematics, Business, Data Science, Data Management or similar background
- Minimum of 2 years working in Database management or Data teams in the not-for-profit industry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Customer Relationship Management system
- High levels of accuracy and excellent organizational skills are required
- High attention to details and ability to complete repetitive tasks consistently and effectively
- Is motivated, can work and think independently and accountable
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.