Retention Marketing Executive
World Wide Fund for Nature
23 days ago
Retention Marketing Executive
Position title: Retention Marketing Executive
Reports to: Retention & Marketing Manager
Duration: Permanent role
WWF-Singapore is looking for a Senior Retention Marketing Executive to join the Individual Fundraising team!
In this role you will deliver an important cross functioning and support function to all Individual Fundraising projects by being the hands on person to plan and execute the fundraising and donor retention campaigns to steward our existing supporters community.
Reporting in to the Retention & Marketing Manager, the role will also work closely with the other teams for cross functional collaboration, in developing, implementing and optimizing our key marketing activities and initiatives strategies; and aligning supporter engagement and retention, to help to secure long-term income.
A hands on approach towards supporter segmentation is required to implement sophisticated supporter retention journeys, assisting in the creation of innovative campaigns, engaging content, narratives and call to actions for WWF members.
As an experienced marketing executive you will:
- Implement supporter’s journeys that increase the members’ lifespan and maximise their lifetime value:
- Create a more specific, targeted and personalised experience with our members
- Deliver and oversee marketing journeys for existing regular members and one-time members using different communication channels such as email, mail and phone and different engagement activities such as events and webinars
- Actively manage our donor retention and recognition programmes, including working with external vendors to source and produce tokens of appreciation for WWF supporters
- Deliver and oversee the development of new/existing collateral, initiatives and assets to meet current operational and strategic objectives (such as emails, letters, welcome packs, and other retention tools to decrease attrition amongst our regular members)
- Optimise communications, appeals and engagements and thus maximise lifetime value
- Work with all teams within the organization at a campaign level to ensure alignment of WWF-Singapore’s communications output and that the content (specifically compelling emotional stories and images) is suitable and relevant to our supporters and to ensure a smooth and meaningful content strategy aligned to the member’s interest and to WWF’s work
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments, track and measure performance in order to support the best communications and message for the correct audiences
- Managing individual fundraising platforms
- Build email marketing campaigns and communication journeys through our email marketing solution and automations
- Support and foster a community of giving with a WWF crowdfunding donation platform
- Create campaigns to attract new fundraising opportunities
- Manage and assist in organizing member related events
- Assist with fundraising and marketing operations when required to deliver our campaigns
- Adhere to WWF’s values which are: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- Ensure reporting, monitoring and evaluation processes are robust and provide the necessary information in report format as required
- Analyse data to identify areas of improvement through statistics
- Support the development of new Fundraising and Retention programs, such as P2P, Mid-Value Member and Upgrades, amongst others
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Collaborate with internal departments as required, and develop compelling content and stories about WWF’s conservation projects which drive strong call to action
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Candidate with a relevant study or experience, Communications/Marketing/Business Studies/Business Administration/Management
- Ability to demonstrate practical application of marketing expertise to the highest level
- Minimum 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the marketing field is required for this position (fundraising experience will be highly valued)
- Experience in email marketing softwares (e.g. ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, etc.) is required
- Experience in marketing/communications, content development, digital communications is required
- Strong writing skills in English, with a flair for writing and producing content, and a keen eye for design, including the ability to produce basic marketing materials with Adobe Photoshop
- Creativity with a willingness to innovate in improving or creating new processes are highly valued
- Good project management skills, attention to detail, adaptability and people oriented
- Action-driven person that enjoys achieving and exceeding targets
- Energy, passion and self-confidence that is combined with strong personal values and a genuine motivation for wanting to make the world a better place
- Marketing and Communications executives with experience in previous non-profit/charity projects are highly encouraged to apply
This job description covers the main tasks. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organisational needs.
We may also disclose personal data about you to our affiliates in the network in order to manage our relationship with you.
Interested candidates are required to submit their cover letter and resume to the HR Department of WWF-Singapore (Email: email@example.com). Please indicate the position being applied for ‘Retention Marketing Executive’ in the subject line.