Manager, External Relations & B2B Marketing
World Wide Fund for Nature
18 days ago
Position Title: Manager, External Relations & B2B Marketing
Reports to: Director, Communications, Marketing and External Relations
Internal – Key stakeholders such as Fundraising, Conservation, Education, Market Transformation, Policy & Advocacy, Sustainable Finance, HR, ICT etc.
Mission of the Role
With the implementation of the WWF Singapore strategy it is strategically critical to support our communications engaging businesses in transformational and philanthropic partnerships with WWF. This role will bring experience in creating marketing plans and collaterals to support the efforts of the market transformation, sustainable finance and corporate partnership teams primarily. Building business to business approaches that support the programme objectives under the core themes of the strategy. This dedicated support function will enable WWF to broaden its reach into business sectors and support the creation and delivery of impactful partnerships.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
This role is responsible for:
a. B2B Marketing: Design and develop a B2B marketing plan for new and existing leads in collaboration with and to support heads of corporate partnerships, market transformation, and sustainable finance teams. Augment and supplement the account management, relationships and sales capabilities of these teams.
b. Support the launch plans: With four themes and nine programmes recently defined by the WWF-Singapore board, to aid fundraising and conservation efforts. Work together with the B2B account management teams and CMER team to design effective launch plans to corporate/B2B partners. This would include website content, social shout outs requested by the teams, LinkedIn showcase, creating new qualified leads where needed, etc.
- Together Possible @ Work – work with the TPW Lead in content creation and development of resources aligned with the new programmes. This may include resource kits, presentations decks, impact stories, website content, marketing, etc.
c. Retention plans: Where needed, support the account stewardship team in FR to create appropriate marketing messages and content plans, including content creation of partnership pages and other corporate communications assets Leverage the impact communications being built by the CMER team to create value transactions with existing sponsors and supporters. Work with the Corporate Stewardship Unit in developing and publishing the corporate annual report.
d. Leadership: Lead the lean resources available to WWF – the intern reporting to this role as well as freelance design/creative/digital resources – to create high returns for the
organization. Also, play an active role as a member of the CMER leadership team
to help us make the team a great place to work, collaborate and innovate.
e. Event management: Manage the major WWF/partner events assigned to the manager to lead, work with the CPE team to raise resources, ensure the communications and community engagement is raising the profile of the WWF brand locally, etc.
f. Assigned programmes: Lead CMER contribution to those of the nine priority programmes assigned to the manager. This will include managing the message house, marketing plans, launch plans,
III. Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Experience in leading marketing campaigns and leading/supporting sales teams
- Understanding of marketing development process – including strategy development, implementation planning and resource management such as with agencies, freelancers, etc
- Leading without authority, galvanizing teams around ideas and thought leadership
- Ability to deepdive into various segments, insights and how to get them to respond to our messages
- Experience with various aspects of brand management, event management, etc.
- Heart for our nature and biodiversity, a desire to make lasting change, and a sense of urgency given the current state of our planet
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organisational needs.
How to apply
Interested candidates should email a CV and a cover letter to HR Department (Email: email@example.com).