World Wide Fund for Nature
30+ days ago
About World Wide Fund for Nature, Singapore (WWF):
WWF-Singapore is a Singapore-registered charity, part of WWF International – one of the world’s largest and most respected independent conservation organisations. We protect critical resources for people in Singapore by driving change across government, business, civil society and local communities. To meet key Singapore and around the region. As one of WWF’s global hubs, WWF-Singapore supports global conservation goals, we address issues such as deforestation, haze pollution, seafood sustainability and illegal wildlife trade in a network that spans over 100 countries.
- To serve as first point of contact for inbound service requests from staff (via ticketing system).
- Remote first level support for desktop applications, emails, printers and other hardware and networking related issues.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Provide simple product training to staff as required.
- Assist with ICT onboarding and offboarding activities
- Assist to create and maintain knowledge base content for IT Support activities
- Assist with proof of concept testing and review of Infrastructure technologies and solutions
- Assist with testing of infrastructure implementations with security baselines and best practices
- Relevant education qualification in computer science or related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in a multicultural environment.
- Proven record of self-motivation, results delivery, working independently
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Dynamic, creative and outgoing personality with a commitment to nature conservation.
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Courage, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to changing organizational needs.
Interested candidates to send cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ICT Intern ”.