Corporate Partnerships Intern (Hybrid working environment)
World Wide Fund for Nature
30+ days ago
Position title: Corporate Partnerships Intern
Reports to: Head of Corporate Partnerships
Internship Period: 6 months
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, people person with a positive attitude, that has the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders from different backgrounds. You will be assisting the WWF -Singapore Corporate Team in exciting corporate partnerships work and employee engagement events throughout the tenure, creating opportunities in spreading the message of our key conservation and sustainability pillars.
This internship will offer you an opportunity to learn about general business processes in an international NGO setting; about the emphasis on producing results; time management in a business environment; event management, influencing the target audience and working with various stakeholders in an international environment. If you are looking to be a part of a memorable and meaningful corporate team engaging multiple brands, we would love to hear from you.
- Fresh College Graduate or in between jobs
- It would be ideal if you have experience in project management, event management, external communications/relationship management
- Project and event management
- Public speaking or comfortable leading a group of corporate participants for engagement activities
- Inventory management
- Well versed with Google suite or Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Research work and data entry. Google Analytics is a bonus!
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Ability to write and converse in English as a primary language. Other languages are a bonus!
- Ability to multitask, independent, and loves to take initiative. A friendly disposition doesn’t hurt!
- Assist corporate team with day-to-day operations and event planning
- Answer incoming queries and make calls to external parties
- Correspondences with third parties for event and logistics planning
- Assist in managing projects for events and/or partnerships
- Assist with the design & marketing set-up of events
- Assist in helping to manage inventory for events
- Research work in relation to current project(s)
- Other tasks as appointed
- Adhere to WWF’s values: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- A cover letter
This job description covers the main tasks. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organisational needs.
We may also disclose personal data about you to our affiliates in the network in order to manage our relationship with you.
Interested candidates are required to submit their cover letter and resume to the HR Department of WWF-Singapore (Email: email@example.com)
Please indicate the position being applied for ‘Corporate Partnerships Intern’ in the subject line.