Content Marketing Executive
World Wide Fund for Nature
30+ days ago
About World Wide Fund for Nature, Singapore (WWF)
WWF-Singapore is a Singapore-registered charity, a network member of WWF International – one of the world’s largest and most respected independent conservation organisations. WWF-Singapore protects critical natural resources for people in Singapore and supports a global network that spans over 100 countries. WWF-Singapore addresses issues important to Singapore and the region, such as climate change, deforestation, marine pollution and illegal wildlife trade. We achieve this through community-based conservation and restoration efforts in key landscapes and seascapes, and by innovative approaches for market transformation, sustainable finance, policy and advocacy, and education and outreach.
Description of the role
We are looking for a Digital Content Marketing Executive who has a flair in content creation to join the Individual Fundraising team at WWF-Singapore. You should have excellent graphic design and copywriting skills and be able to create and design communications and marketing collaterals, write clearly, tell stories and engage a diverse audience with different messages and stories in different channels and mediums. At the same time, you should understand online and offline marketing initiatives and strategies across multiple platforms and formats and you will be required to be able to communicate across various channels. Your time will be mainly spent into creating compelling and engaging content (visual and writing) but you will also participate in the execution and implementation of our digital marketing campaigns with the goal of helping WWF-Singapore drive engagement and performance, and raise funds to keep encouraging people to join our cause.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
- Brainstorm, co-conceptualise and assist in the development and execution of digital marketing lead generation campaigns on social media and the creation of the visual and copywriting content associated with it.
- Create, design and develop layouts of communications, eDMs, banners, social media ads, website design, mobile ad and videos.
- Develop and write content to support all phases of the lead and supporter journey and fuel donations; this may include but is not limited to producing content for digital ads, emails and e-newsletters, phone scripts, videos and marketing collaterals.
- Assist in creation of design briefs and assist in coordinating agencies, vendors and various marketing teams across to ensure assigned design and copywriting tasks are delivered on time.
- Lead website design and website content creation and extend support in website development and/or maintenance.
- Collaborate across internal units including Communications and Fundraising to develop & implement effective content strategies that meet WWF-Singapore’s fundraising and outreach objectives.
- Identify content trends and gaps to recommend creative stories and angles and proactively suggest improvements to campaign, a/b testing and optimize content on the fundraising platforms.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Open to fresh-graduates or candidates with less than 2 years of experience
- Minimum diploma in media, communications, design, marketing or similar
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and/or Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CMS tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Have an eye for detail and design
- Demonstrated knowledge in social and digital communication and marketing (evidences of online social media engagement, digital email campaigns, newsletters, blog posts, or others materials will be required)
- Experience working with NGO or social sector is a plus
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organisational needs.
Interested applicants should submit their updated CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position being applied for in the subject line.