Visual Media Intern
World Wide Fund for Nature
Quezon City, Philippines
30+ days ago
Program: Communications Unit
Reports to: Communications Team
Group Head: Head of Communications
Works closely with: Visual Content Producer and/or Digital Engagement Officer
Inside WWF: Communications Unit, Project Managers, Other WWF staff and units as appropriate
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the Visual Content Producer in the delivery of the visual communication and design needs of the organization including but not limited to:
- Generic Communications Materials (infographics, newsletters, EDMs, social media images and memes, brochures, posters, videos, animations, GIFs, etc.)
- Digital Communications Materials (e-invites, infographics, listicles, GIFs, videos, animations, photos, etc.)
- Individual Donor Program Acquisition and Retention Materials (pitch cards, newsletters, e-cards, EDMs, giveaways, F2F booths, etc.)
- Corporate Donor Care Materials (donor Reports, project brochures/progress reports, infographics, etc.)
- Program and Project Materials (program Reports, case studies, branding, posters, collaterals, etc.)
- Media Materials (Media Data Packets, reports, etc.)
- Event Collateral Materials (posters, pull-up banners, IDs, etc.)
- Website design and imagery (mock-ups, website elements, etc.)
- Merchandise designs (product packaging, mock-ups, merchandise catalog, etc.)
- Special brochures and information packets for Major Gift Donors, BOT, and NAC.
- Internal organization needs (certificates, trophies, awards, annual reports, presentations, etc.)
- Assists in the implementation of events and campaigns
- Helps out in the production of videos for campaigns, events, etc.
- Ensures professionalism in conducting business within and outside WWF.
- Upholds the high quality standard of WWF’s work
- Internalizes the values of WWF and practices the work ethics of the institution.
- Evaluates own knowledge, skills and competence in the light of the internship requirements and personal aspirations
- Student of Mass Communications, Journalism, Broadcast Communication, Film, Multimedia Arts, or any related courses from reputable schools
- Letter of Intent signed by the school and/or parental consent
Interested applicants must submit their CV and sample works to email@example.com with the subject line: Visual Media Intern [First name initial_Middle name initial_Full last name].