Individual Donors Program (IDP) Manager
World Wide Fund for Nature
Quezon City, Philippines
14 days ago
PROGRAM: Resource Generation and Partnerships
REPORTS TO: Head of Resource Generation and Partnerships
Internal: Resource Generation and Partnerships Team, Corporate Partnerships Team, Communications Team, Conservation Project Team, Finance and Admin Team
External: WWF individual donors, potential donors, third-party service providers, strategic partners (corporate or non-profit), suppliers and vendors, other WWF network staff
Reporting to the Head of Resource Generation and Partnerships the IDP Manager is responsible for sustaining and further developing WWF’s individual fundraising program – with a strong focus on regular giving and innovation to grow and diversify income to contribute to the organization’s strategic objectives of ‘diverse and sustained income growth that enables scale and flexibility’, and ‘engaging millions of Filipinos to be advocates’.
He/ She shall be responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to further strengthen donor retention and development, donor acquisition and growth. Diversification of income streams from regular and single givers, peer-to-peer, face-to-face, and digital giving are key parts of this role.
- Provide overall leadership and oversee the conduct of activities for all channels and programs that focus on individual donors including face-to-face, peer-to-peer, fundraising events, employee giving, telemarketing, and digital fundraising; and donor care and support.
- Deliver income targets, manage acquisition budgets, identify financial risks and opportunities and be responsible for monitoring progress and setting the budget of the IDP Team on an annual basis.
- Formulate and implement sustainable high-impact acquisition and retention strategies to expand the donor base to ensure that the team achieves its fundraising target.
- Evaluate donor acquisition and retention strategies results, track and analyze channel productivity - their effectiveness and weaknesses, identify risks and means to mitigate them, modify strategies and undertake adaptive management as necessary and relevant.
- Identify and drive improvements and innovation in the donor experience and fundraising processes, policies, reporting and evaluation.
- Monitor and manage the performance of face-to-face fundraising and retention agencies and ensure that they meet their fundraising and performance targets.
- Ensure quality donor care; innovate campaigns/events/initiatives to ensure donor retention.
- Analyze market trends to identify opportunities to improve the performance of existing channels and/ or to develop new acquisition channels for WWF- Philippines.
- Closely work and collaborate with the Communications Team to develop brand-building strategies that will support acquisition efforts; conceptualize messaging, communication strategy and fundraising materials; and develop rolling communications calendar.
- Ensure confidentiality and efficient management of the donor database while making sure that the information is used, stored, accessed and analyzed for decision making.
- Ensure compliance with WWF policies, values, ethical and legal frameworks.
- Graduate preferably with a degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or related degree.
- At least 3 years of multi-channel fundraising (f2f, telemarketing, digital) experience at manager level delivering substantive financial results to target with particular focus on individual giving acquisition/retention programs.
- Strong experience in delivering substantive financial results to target – across multiple income areas.
- Appreciation for/understanding of current environmental and conservation issues.
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills, with high level of attention to detail.
- Pleasant disposition with excellent interpersonal and organizational, skills, result-driven, hardworking, innovative, team-player and highly-adaptive.
- Flexible, resourceful and able to perform despite tight schedules.
- Proven skills in people management, team development, and coordination with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Must understand the workings of a database system and have experience working with databases.
- Extensive experience with a proven record of accomplishment in leading and driving growth of donors/supporters within an NGO is an added advantage.
- Good analytical thinking and have the ability to use analytics tools and theories to develop appropriate donor retention programs.
- Proficiency in using the MS Office package: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Clearly demonstrates behaviors aligned to the culture of WWF: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly and Innovate Fearlessly.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration.
HOW TO APPLY
As an equal employment opportunity employer, WWF does not discriminate based on an applicant’s race, religion, sex, gender, or disability status. To reduce paper use, submissions by mail will not be accepted. Due to the high volume of applications, inquiries via phone cannot be accepted.
To apply, submit a Cover Letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.