External Communications Interns
World Wide Fund for Nature
Quezon City, Philippines
4 days ago
PROGRAM: Communications Unit
REPORTS TO: Communications Team
GROUP HEAD: Head of Communications, Works closely with the Senior Communications Officer and Assistant Manager for External Communications and Ambassador Programs
- Communications Unit
- Project Managers
- Other WWF staff and units as appropriate
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafts media releases, newsletters, scripts, reports, and other pertinent written communication outputs that the Communications Unit will edit and/or vet and eventually approve
- Covers events, as needed, by taking photos and drafting the necessary write-ups
- Assists in the conceptualization and implementation of events and campaigns
- Helps ensure that the media monitoring records are up to date
- Other PR/event tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Ensures professionalism in conducting business within and outside WWF.
- Upholds the high quality standard of WWF’s work
- Internalizes the values of WWF and practices the work ethics of the institution.
- Evaluates own knowledge, skills and competence in the light of the internship requirements and personal aspirations
- Student of Mass Communications, Journalism, Broadcast Communication, Film, Multimedia Arts, or any related courses from reputable schools
- Letter of Intent signed by the school and/or parental consent (for minors)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Qualified? Kindly e-mail Chezka Guevarra at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter and our team will get back to you shortly.