Brand & Innovative Marketing (BIM) Partnerships Officer
World Wide Fund for Nature
Quezon City, Philippines
14 days ago
UNIT: Resource Generation and Partnerships
REPORTS TO: Corporate Partnerships Manager
Reporting to the Corporate Partnerships Manager, the Brand & Innovative Marketing (BIM) Partnerships Officer is responsible for securing corporate partnerships contributing to the organization’s strategic objectives of ‘diverse and sustained income growth that enables scale and flexibility’, and ‘engaging millions of Filipinos to be advocates’. S/he shall be responsible for creating, implementing and monitoring the marketing partnership plans, and shall act as the relationship manager for corporate marketing partners. Activities under this sub-unit are typically cause-related marketing campaigns, co-branding, event fundraising and merchandising efforts.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee marketing and merchandise partnerships with businesses in support of WWF projects and advocacies; where partnership activities involve merchandise (incl. virtual products such as in-game purchases), the products should follow minimum sustainability criteria and serve to promote more sustainable consumption habits.
- Build Panda Gifts catalog content and promotional plan
- Generate leads and identify prospective corporate partners to be engaged.
- Conduct the necessary research and due diligence on target corporations to be approached for potential partnerships.
- Create proposals and deliver pitch presentations to prospective partners,
- Participate in major fundraising events/campaigns and at times lead and coordinate those activities.
- Work in coordination with others in the WWF Corporate Partnerships Team, Individual Fundraising Unit and Communications team to introduce marketing and merchandise efforts across difference audience segments
- Prepare Memorandum of Agreements, billing statements, requests for payment and other related coordination tasks
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned
KEY OUTPUTS / DELIVERABLES
- Deliver to an annual financial target
- Secure strategic marketing partnerships towards achieving financial, advocacy and consumer engagement objectives of the organization
- Manage corporate partnerships in the Brand and Innovative portfolio
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Reports to: Corporate Partnerships Manager
- Works in coordination with: Corporate Partnerships team, Individual Fundraising Unit, Communications Unit, Admin and Finance Units
- Works occasionally with Program Managers/Coordinators
- Serves as main WWF contact person for corporate marketing and merchandise partners and potential partners
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Social Science or other related subject.
- At least 4 years experience in brand/product/service marketing, account/relationship management – Experience in retail is a plus
- Track record of delivering to financial targets and demonstrable success in partnership management
- Ability to develop business proposals and reports
- Entrepreneurial skills: Innovative and resourceful, able to act on opportunities with min. resource and leveraging the resources and partnerships of the organization
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to communicate compellingly with visuals
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Works well on his/her own and also as part of a team
- Committed to the organizational values and advocacy of WWF
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31 October 2022.