Senior Manager, Human Resource / Lead, Human Resource
World Wide Fund for Nature
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
4 days ago
Purpose of Job
The objective of this role is to oversee the service delivery of the entire spectrum of Human Resources (HR) operations within the WWF-Malaysia Offices (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak), ensuring compliance with the organisation’s reporting, policies, procedures and compliance standards frameworks including alignment to all local laws and any other relevant statutory requirement.
The incumbent’s critical areas of responsibility will be in,
- Talent Acquisition;
- Employee engagement; and
- Employee deployment.
The incumbent will partner with the HR Team and key Hiring Managers to provide the necessary coaching and support in all people management matters to ensure the organisation is performing at optimum levels.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plan, develop, and ensure seamless implementation of all aspects of WWF-Malaysia’s HR strategy, policies and processes.
2. To ensure that all HR policies and procedures are comprehensive and adequate, and are in compliance with relevant laws and in accordance to industry standard as well as market practice.
3. Continuously develops and motivates the HR team to drive a high performance culture in HR.
4. Ensure regular communication and engagement with various functional leaders on HR programs.
5. Work closely with the People & Culture Director on various HR initiatives and ensure effective delivery of HR services and implementation of HR programs in Malaysia.
6. The key initiatives for 2022 are HRIS adoption, Compensation and Benefits review and Succession Planning.
7. Continuously engage with Conservation Heads and other Head of Departments in the development, design and implementation of regional and local talent initiatives in Malaysia.
8. Other ad-hoc HR projects as assigned by the management
1. A Degree in HR Management, preferably with a Masters/ MBA in HR.
2. A minimum of eight (8) years relevant HR service, in progressively senior roles, with demonstrated success in leading and building individuals and teams. Previous experience in working with international NGOs, driving change and high performance, will be an advantage.
3. A proven track record of doing this whilst leading multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams in remote locations, in international organisations.
4. Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Any other language, will be an added advantage.
5. Must have passion and commitment for conservation and sustainable development.
6. Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: RM8,000.00 - RM10,000.00 per month
- Additional leave
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Maternity leave
- Professional development
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Petaling Jaya: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Post-Graduate (Required)
- Human Resources: 8 years (Required)
- Human Resources Management: 8 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Bahasa Melayu (Required)