Principal Functions and Purpose of the position:
WWF is looking for energetic and open-minded members to be part of our team for our 2-year project on “Sustainable Living for the Health of People and Nature 好好生活 為地球降温”, supported by the Sustainable Development Fund (SDF) under Environment and Ecology Bureau of the HKSARG. The project covers four essential and integral parts of everyday lives - clothing, eating, living and commuting, (衣、食、住、行) aiming to mobilise public and corporates to understand their roles in practicing low-carbon living and instill behavioural changes as well as to achieving carbon neutrality by 2050 through participation of the society.
Join our team if you have the vision to make things happen!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with team members and relevant parties to develop and implement effective and integrated campaign plans, strategies, and tactics in promoting adoption of sustainable living lifestyle in a structured way for greater synergy and impact
- Coordinate and liaise with project key stakeholders and action teams, such as business sector, youth, academia, NGOs
- As part of the team in organising events and workshops to encourage participation
- Assist in project administrative works
- May have to work outdoor and beyond office hours/weekends on occasions
- Other duties as required by operational needs
Required Functional Skills:
- At least 2-year of experience in educational & engagement activity planning, coordination, & implementation, preferably with experience in engaging business sector
- Degree holder in Sustainability, Environmental Education, Journalism, Communication, or Social Science discipline
- Good command of both written & spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Knowledge in programme management and social media marketing are advantages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, with basic knowledge on imaging software is a plus
Required Behavioural Skills:
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Out-of-the-box character in delivering ideas
- Sensitive to latest social, sustainability, environmental trends & topics
- Flexible, open-minded, good problem-solving skills
- Good time & budget management in ensuring project KPIs could be delivered on schedule
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please submit your application here.
This is a local position to be based in Hong Kong. We offer a 5-day work week and competitive rewards and benefits package to the right candidate. Interested party please apply with full resume, stating present and expected salary and available date. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
WWF, the World Wide Fund for Nature, a non-profit organization, headquartered in Switzerland, is one of the world’s most recognizable and respected independent conservation organisations.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at wwf.org.hk now.