World Wide Fund for Nature
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
11 days ago
Principal Functions and Purpose of the position:
- The Manager, FP&A, plays the key role in management accounting, focusing on financial analysis, project finance management, budget and forecast, and budgetary control.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the annual operating plan and monthly rolling forecast
- Initiate new idea and propose relevant management reports and financial analysis to enhance management decision making
- Prepare timely and accurate management reports and provide interpretation of financial results, to relevant stakeholders including but not limited to Senior Management and Finance Committee.
- Manage budgetary control. Oversee purchase/services requisition process and ensure its integrity. Supervise accounts payable function
- Process re-engineering of workflow and streamline work process.
- Act as the Coordinator for all affiliated organizations and prepare relevant Network reports
- Act as the Team’s representative to assist in projects budget proposal and reporting
- Oversee bank and secretarial matters
- Carry out any other duties that are assigned to you.
Required Functional Skills:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Professional qualification holder, HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years post-qualification experience
- Strong technical knowledge and familiar with accounting standard
- Good Computer skills, experience in system implementation
- Hands-on experience in budget, forecast and project financial management
- Experienced in financial analysis and budget control
- Familiar with workflow design and implementation
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Required Behavioural Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- A team player with good organizing, communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please submit your application here.
This is a local position to be based in Hong Kong. We offer a 5-day work week and competitive rewards and benefits package to the right candidate. Interested party please apply with full resume, stating present and expected salary and available date. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
WWF, the World Wide Fund for Nature, a non-profit organization, headquartered in Switzerland, is one of the world’s most recognizable and respected independent conservation organisations.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at wwf.org.hk now.