World Wide Fund for Nature
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
23 days ago
Location: Ha Noi/Hue/Ho Chi Minh
WWF-Viet Nam would like to invite the Consultant/Training Team who are interested in arranging and ensuring quality implementation of 2 courses: (1) Communication & Interpersonal Skills and (2) Time Management & Problem-Solving Skills Training in accordance with WWF standards.
The consultant will perform the following tasks under this assignment:
- Analysis on learning needs and design effective training modules
- Facilitate and deliver 2 courses (1) Communication & Interpersonal Skills and (2) Time Management & Problem-Solving Skills training for staffs in WWF-Viet Nam).
- Conduct end of training evaluation and provide WWF-Viet Nam with training report.
Specification: please see the attached TOR in English
How to apply:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) outlining relevant qualifications and experience.
- Expression of interest, outlining how the trainer/facilitator meets the selection criteria and their understanding of the ToR.
- A summarized description of the scope of work and the intended methodology to be used, as well as a tentative work plan including activities and time frames.
- Names and contacts of three recent professional referees (previous clients) for whom similar work has been conducted.
- An example of similar pieces of work completed recently.
- Itemized financial proposal.
The proposal should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line: Training Consultant - CI&TMPS
Deadline for submission: January 30th, 2023