Training Consultant - Leadership Skills
World Wide Fund for Nature
14 days ago
WWF-Viet Nam would like to invite the Consultant/Training Team who are interested in professional and effective management and leadership skills course(s) for middle-level managers in WWF-Viet Nam. Areas of focus are Team Performance Productivity, Effective Team Communication, Dealing with Conflicts, Building Trust and Commitment, Staff Motivation & Engagement.
The Consultant is expected to deliver practical and interactive trainings to equip participants with those management & leadership skills necessary for their role. The consultant will perform the following tasks under this assignment:
- Analyze the training needs of participants and develop training materials tailored to these needs and the above subject areas.
- Conduct 3 training courses, 15-20 participants/each, in 2 or 3 locations – Hanoi, Hue, Ho Chi Minh, tailored to the respective subject areas for the specific location.
- Conduct training evaluation and produce training report.
Specification: please see the attached TOR in English
HOW TO APPLY:
Proposal should be included
- Curriculum vitae (CV) outlining relevant qualifications and experience.
- Expression of interest, outlining how the trainer/facilitator meets the selection criteria and their understanding of the ToR.
- A summarized description of the scope of work and the intended methodology to be used, as well as a tentative work plan including activities and time frames.
- Names and contacts of three recent professional referees (previous clients) for whom similar work has been conducted.
- An example of similar pieces of work completed recently.
- Itemized financial proposal.
The proposal should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line: Training Consultant – Leadership skills
Deadline for submission: October 04th, 2022