Tenders for 150 Camera traps with SD memory cards, security enclosures and professional locks
World Wide Fund for Nature
16 days ago
WWF-Viet Nam, USAID Biodiversity Conservation would like to invite Tenders who are interested in our tender package: “150 Camera traps with SD memory cards, security enclosures and professional locks".
Detailed information of the announcement can be found here:
HOW TO APPLY:
The application dossier will include:
- Letter of Interest
- Financial Proposal
- Statement of Commitment
- Documents proving the contractor’s eligibility
- Documents proving the contractor’s competence
- Documents proving the validity of the goods
Details of submission:
1. Please send the application to WWF-Viet Nam’s designated mailbox at email@example.com . Your e-mail must have the subject heading as “HST [Tender’s name]- FY23-0578 BCA”
The maximum size per email that WWF-Viet Nam can receive is 25MB.
2. Tenders may also submit their application directly to the address of WWF-Vietnam. The documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope, the outside of which should be clearly marked: HST [Tender’s Name]-FY23-0578 BCA “150 Camera traps with SD memory cards, security enclosures and professional locks”- DO NOT OPEN BEFORE DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION.
The submission should be sent to the below address:
Procurement Unit – USAID Biodiversity Conservation, WWF-Viet Nam
Add: No.6, Lane 18, Nguyen Co Thach, Cau Dien Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
Note: Tenders choose one of two methods of submitting Proposal. WWF-Vietnam encourages Tenders to submit their Proposal via email to reduce the use of paper-based products.
Deadline for submission: on or before 12:00, December 02nd, 2022 (Hanoi time – ICT).