Senior IT Officer
World Wide Fund for Nature
21 days ago
Location: Ha Noi
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and Finance to Advocacy and Conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Viet Nam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated, and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF. WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Viet Nam.
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position of Senior IT Officer, based in Ha Noi, Viet Nam
The Senior IT Officer is responsible to manage the office, functions, and deliverables under the area of Information and Communications Technology (ITC), in line with the aims and objectives of the IT function and provide strategic support to the IT Manager.
- At least 5 years of relevant technical and business work experience.
- In-depth experience in Windows; Microsoft products; Cloud-computing, Internet and Administering multi- serve multi- protocol (TCP/ IP & IPX), Windows Server local area network.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 administration & Microsoft Add-in.
- Managing a virtual server environment and Data backup and Database management systems.
- Experience in the development and implementation of IT projects.
- Written and verbal communication in English; Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex hardware and software products and problem solving/ diagnostic skills.
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity.
How to apply:
- The detailed JD is attached. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”.
- For external candidates, please send your applications to email@example.com stating in the subject line: Senior IT Officer - Full name
The deadline is January 11th, 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”