World Wide Fund for Nature
16 days ago
Location: Cat Tien
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and Finance to Advocacy and Conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position of Project Officer (USAID BCA), based in Cat Tien, Viet Nam.
- URGENT: Applications will be reviewed as they are received until the position is filled. Prompt applications are advised.
The Project Officer reports to the Provincial Coordinator and is responsible for supporting implementation and monitoring activities of all Strategic Approaches at the site and provincial level.
- Graduate degree or higher in natural resources management, conservation, biology, forestry, environmental management, or related fields;
- More than 3-year working experience in conservation, natural resources management or forestry in Vietnam;
- Experience with capacity building and natural resources governance;
- Experience working with ethnic minority communities, management boards of SUF and PF, and district and provincial authorities;
- Adherence to WWF’s values: Courage, Respect, Integrity and Collaboration;
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly, and innovate fearlessly.
How to apply:
- The detailed JD is attached. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”.
- For external candidates, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line: BCA Project Officer (Cat Tien) – Full name.
The deadline is August 15th , 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”