Finance Assistant, USAID Biodiversity Conservation
World Wide Fund for Nature
13 days ago
Location: Ha Noi
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and Finance to Advocacy and Conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Viet Nam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated, and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF. WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Viet Nam.
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position of Finance Assistant, USAID Biodiversity Conservation, based in Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Under the supervision of the BCA Finance Manager, the Finance Assistant provides administrative support to finance team for the USAID Biodiversity Conservation activities in Ha Noi for monitoring and maintaining project-related records and ensuring that all related supporting document are collected and paid accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Audit, or relevant fields.
- At least two year of relevant work experience in finance and accounting.
- Experience on other international development projects, experience with USAID-funded projects is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with USAID Rules & Regulations on Contract Management and Grants Management would be an asset.
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity.
How to apply:
- The detailed JD is attached. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”
- For external candidates, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line: Finance Assistant (Ha Noi) - Full name
The deadline is January 29th, 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”