Corporate Partnerships Officer (USAID STW)
World Wide Fund for Nature
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position of Corporate Partnerships Officer (USAID STW), based in Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
Reporting to the Saving Threatened Wildlife project’s Partnership Technical Lead, the Corporate Partnerships Officer (USAID STW) is responsible for supporting the advancement of the project’s engagement and partnership priorities with the private sector through innovative, insight-led private sector outreach strategies that increase private sector buy-in and leadership to counter wildlife trafficking (CWT) efforts, and leverage businesses and business associations to influence change towards “zero-tolerance for wildlife consumption”.
S/he will be expected to oversee and deliver the key priorities and activities under the Strategic Approach including 1) knowledge management, private sector engagement and outreach action plan, 2) facilitating structured collaboration and mechanism within key business sectors that promote model championing behavior, networking and advocacy for relevant policy/practice changes, 3) building resilience and capacity for Vietnamese businesses to identify and address illegal wildlife trade (IWT) associated risks (legal, financial and reputational) through mainstreaming CWT regulation into corporate social responsibility (CSR) and related business policy arrangement.
- Bachelor’s and a minimum of 5 years professional experience in a relevant field such as business management, sustainability management, supply chains, international trade, conservation, natural resource management, international development, or advanced degree with 3 years’ experience.
- Practical experience in project management within conservation, trade and/or private sectors, including experience in engaging with business communities in Viet Nam.
- Familiar with environmental and conservation issues in Viet Nam with good understanding of illegal wildlife trade and consumption issues and businesses’ roles in sustainable development.
- Collaborative, innovative campaigner driven toward solution centered campaign management;
- Excellent internal and external communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate complex issues in a clear manner to a wide variety of audiences across diverse channels (online, TV, print, radio, etc.);
- Adherence to WWF’s values: Courage, Respect, Integrity and Collaboration;
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly, and innovate fearlessly;
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply:
The detailed JD is attached. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”.
- For internal candidates, please send your application to Ms. Quynh Duong (People & Culture Director): firstname.lastname@example.org;
- For external candidates, please send your applications to email@example.com stating in the subject line: STW Corporate Partnerships Officer – Full name.
The deadline is April 12th , 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”