Consultants for Tender Package: "Capacity Enhancement for Management Boards of Special Use and Pr...
World Wide Fund for Nature
1 day ago
WWF-Viet Nam, USAID Biodiversity Conservation would like to invite Consultants who are interested in our tender package: “Capacity enhancement for Management Boards of special use and protection forests".
Detailed information of the announcement can be found here:
HOW TO APPLY:
The application dossier will include:
- Letter of Interest;
- Agreement on establishment of consulting group;
- Curriculum vitae stating the relevant experience and qualifications of each consultant with the signature of the consultant
- Relevant experience on the previous project (If any)
- Personnel participating confirmation
- Technical and financial proposal
Details of submission:
1. Please send the application to WWF-Viet Nam’s designated mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . Your e-mail must have the subject heading as “[Consultant’s name]- FY22-1338 BCA "Capacity enhancement for Management Boards of special use and protection forests”
The maximum size per email that WWF-Viet Nam can receive is 25MB.
2. Consultants may also submit their application directly to the address of WWF-Vietnam. The documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope, the outside of which should be clearly marked: [Consultant’s Name]-FY22-1338 BCA “Capacity enhancement for Management Boards of special use and protection forests”- DO NOT OPEN BEFORE DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION.
The submission should be sent to the below address:
Procurement Unit – USAID Biodiversity Conservation, WWF-Viet Nam
Add: No.6, Lane 18, Nguyen Co Thach, Cau Dien Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
Note: Consultants choose one of two methods of submitting Proposal. WWF-Vietnam encourages Consultants to submit their Proposal via email to reduce the use of paper-based products.
Deadline for submission: on or before 17:00, July 01st, 2022 (Hanoi time – ICT).