Bidders for Tender Package: "Develop Concepts and Materials for the Wild Meat Demand Reduction Ca...
World Wide Fund for Nature
8 days ago
WWF-Viet Nam, USAID Biodiversity Conservation would like to invite Bidders who are interested in our tender package: “Develop concepts and materials for the wild meat demand reduction campaign".
Detailed information of the announcement can be found here:
HOW TO APPLY:
The application dossier will include:
- Bid Submission;
- Declaration of Undertaking;
- Bidder information
- Description of approach, methodology and work plan to perform the assignment
- Statement of Availability
- Financial proposal
Details of submission:
1. Please send the application to WWF-Viet Nam’s designated mailbox at email@example.com. Your e-mail must have the subject heading as “[Consultant’s name]- FY22-1359 BCA "Develop concepts and materials for the wild meat demand reduction campaign”
The maximum size per email that WWF-Viet Nam can receive is 25MB.
2. Consultants may also submit their application directly to the address of WWF-Vietnam. The documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope, the outside of which should be clearly marked: [Consultant’s Name]-FY22-1359 BCA “Develop concepts and materials for the wild meat demand reduction campaign”- DO NOT OPEN BEFORE DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION.
The submission should be sent to the below address:
Procurement Unit – USAID Biodiversity Conservation, WWF-Viet Nam
Add: No.6, Lane 18, Nguyen Co Thach, Cau Dien Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
Note: Consultants choose one of two methods of submitting Proposal. WWF-Vietnam encourages Consultants to submit their Proposal via email to reduce the use of paper-based products.
Deadline for submission: on or before 17:00, June 27th, 2022 (Hanoi time – ICT).