Marketing & Digital Coordinator
World Wide Fund for Nature
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
14 days ago
The Marketing & Digital Coordinator – will support the successful delivery of the marketing and digital marketing activities for the B2B, B2C, and B2G audiences of Emirates Nature-WWF.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Senior Manager and Marketing Officer, the role holder will assist the in identifying opportunity, and implementation of the marketing strategy, creating and rolling out scalable acquisition and fundraising, and other campaigns.
The role holder will also support in general communications across the wider marketing team such as planning, creating and roll-out of global or localized campaigns//projects, assisting with report development, crafting monthly newsletters and creating presentation decks.
The role holder will liaise with stakeholders and partners.
The role holder will help support in planning and coordinating for ideate sessions, events, and will be required to go out on the field in times of need.
The role holder will need to be very savvy with social media and support the team in planning and in updating and adding to the editorial calendar, building new monthly calendars, ideating of new content, drafting the captions.
Major duties and Key Responsibilities
- Support in creating and delivering all related marketing collaterals for the organisation’s products, ensuring they are impactful with value-based messaging and on-brand communications.
- Support in planning campaigns across the year with ideas and strategizing. Supporting in the implementation of the campaigns.
- Support in the delivery of the full marketing mix for all acquisition activities, including events, digital and PR, working with relevant team members and external resources.
- Help building Emirates Nature-WWF Brand Equity within the internal and business audiences with guidance from the team.
- Alongside the marketing team, plan and focus on the correct audience ensuring audience centricity, focusing on key segments of the business audience (to be defined), and continue to finesse the segmentation and target audience, primarily through effective marketing and engagement activities.
- Support in creating messaging, driving, and managing social media content, creating and updating the editorial content calendars, (social media savvy individual required) helping plan and draft newsletters, mailers, ad campaigns, editing reports, and creating presentation decks.
- Support in covering EN-WWF’s outreach programs, products, and activities on field, external appearances by EN-WWF management and experts etc. as needed
- Support in active management of EN-WWF’s assets such as images, videos, internal and external documentation etc. on Google Drive and Box
- Support in active content creation and management for all EN-WWF’s websites and microsites
- Working with relevant organizational teams to acquire content from external sources such as partners, members, thought leaders, volunteers etc. and provide support in creating, managing and delivering periodic content across EN-WWF’s podcast and blog<
- Support in coordination with external suppliers, agencies, supplying information, facilitating contract finalization, and coordinating payments.
- Support with Partner Management related to Marketing & Engagement.
- Maintain an up-to-date suppliers/freelancers’ lists, with notes on performance and tips.
- Build up a network of content creators, influencers, and other partners through which to create and deliver and promote content.
- Work upon HubSpot in order to digitalize emails and update lead databases on HubSpot, ensuring that HubSpot is effectively utilized.
- Manage the coordination of day-to-day marketing and engagement monitoring and evaluation dashboard and report back to the team for strategic planning.
- Manage and execute the Content and editorial calendar from the weekly communications meetings. Ensuring all invoices per the marketing & engagement team are being processed on a timely basis.
- Support team in managing multiple resources, partners and suppliers.
- Acts as the conduit for information flow and smooth operations in the team.
- At least 1 year experience in a Marketing capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing relevant field
- Proficient in conversational and written English, Arabic is a plus
- High level of cultural sensitivity and awareness with ability to work in a multi-cultural setting
- Proven knowledge and or experience in the non-for-profit sector, preferably of environmental non-government organizations.
Emirates Nature-WWF Focus: Acts as a member of Emirates Nature-WWF, placing higher priority on Emirates Nature-WWF goals than own goals and anticipating the effects of own area’s actions on others to ensure holistic Emirates Nature-WWF outcomes.
External Orientation: Looks outwards ensuring WWF stays relevant, continues to anticipate and adapt to external environmental and global trends.
Delivering Quality Outcomes: Establishes stretch goals, plans, using best judgment and takes responsibility for planning to and delivering on outcomes.
Building Working Relationships: Builds collaborative relationships through the understanding and development of other’s and own ideas.
Communicating Effectively: Uses appropriate means of communication to convey messages, seeks input from others and ensures understanding.
Leading Teams: Develops direction and shared purpose, builds a team through coaching to ensure the accomplishment of goals and high level team performance.
Leading Change: Encourages and seeks out innovative solutions and brings people on a journey constructively and empathetically.
Managing Resources: Makes the right judgments based on financial and resource availability.
Establishing Strategic Direction: Generates options to achieve long-range goals, selects the best strategies for success and delivers on strategic goals.
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Adaptable, flexible, able to take initiative and prioritize among competing demands
- Attention to detail
- Creative mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative attitude
- Social Media Savvy
Internal - Works withal departments within the organisation
- Results oriented and focused
- We passionately seek impactful solutions to overcome the planets greatest challenges
- Uses a science-based approach and applies facts, logic and professional knowledge to create impact, displaying a strong understanding of the issues
- Demonstrates focus, determination, efficiency and accountability
- Consistently delivers high-quality work
- Acts and communicates openly, constructively and ethically, and is sensitive to other people and cultures
- Treats others fairly and respects others points of view, creating an environment of trust
- Is consistent, honest and transparent in what one does and says
- Demonstrates self-awareness, manages own emotional response, and is aware of the impact of own behavior on others
- Demonstrates professionalism and upholds a high regard for the reputation of the organization
- We live the principles and standards we call on others to meet, and hold each other accountable
- Shows empathy, listens, asks questions and shows consideration and understanding for others
- Is approachable, empowers others, provides trust and mutual respect
- We remain optimistic, light-hearted and participates in celebrating success together
- Recognizes the value that each individual brings to the collective impact of the organization
- Embraces diversity and inclusion
- Speaking with one voice, unified by one mission, shared values and common priorities
- Seeks to build powerful and aligned networks with government, organizations and communities
- Demonstrates perseverance and commitment to the Mission and Vision of the organization
- Acts with confidence and from a position of strength
- Takes measured risks and encourages action
- Inspires hope and optimism
- Stays informed of external developments and trends and adapts accordingly
- Pursues avenues for continuous learning and development
- Stays open-minded, seeks innovative and creative solutions
- Flexible and open to change and others view-points, remains calm and confident during change
- Embraces feedback
Emirates Nature-WWF is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity in the workplace and offer a flexible and diverse place of employment.
How to apply
Please send your application consisting of a cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate to work with EN-WWF and your CV with the subject ‘Application for Marketing & Engagement Coordinator’ to the attention of Ms Magdalena Tayoun on firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th December 2022.