World Resources Institute
29 days ago
Duration: 12 months
Experience & Qualifications:
- Currently looking a developer with a background in 3 ForgeRock products i.e., OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIDM.
- 5+ Years of experience in IT and should be aligned with Access Management solutions.
- 3 years of hands-on experience with ForgeRock OpenAM. (Access Management)
- Experience in installation and configurations.
- Must have a thorough understanding and work experience for Single Sign-On, Access management, Identity Federation, Multi-factor authentication, Risk-based authentication.
- Must have a thorough understanding and work experience for technologies such as Header based Single Sign On, SAML, OAuth, etc
- Hands-On experience with ForgeRock UI customization, writing scripts and developing code to fetch assertion values form multiple data sources.
- Experience with ForgeRock OpenIDM (Identity management) system for On-time provisioning / deprovisioning.
- Experience working with LDAP directories like OpenDJ
- Should have good developer skills - Java/J2EE
- Troubleshooting skills are a must.
- Should be able to work independently as well as in a group environment.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $65.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer