ML Ops Project/Dataiku
World Resources Institute
Jersey City, NJ, United States
24 days ago
Sr. Data Iku Engineer
Location – Alpharetta GA / NJ
Client: Morgan Stanley
Position Code: 305456
The right candidate would have a background in data engineering, data scientist/analyst for machine learning in Big Data ecosystem i.e., Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Hive / Impala or any similar distributed computing technology as well as public cloud platform & systems.
The candidate should be well versed in the Hadoop ecosystem, including the intricate details of Hadoop application design.
Additionally, experience with Hadoop/Spark (onprem) and DataIKU or Databricks (cloud) for performance tunings which includes but not limited to data partitioning and indexing are requisites.
- Work closely with members of WM analytics and data sciences teams in the design, development and implementation of on-premises and cloud AI/ML systems, tools, services.
- Working with infrastructure and other Tech partners for the ongoing development, deployment and production support of the AI/ML solutions
- Work closely with members of WM Strats and Modeling team in the design, development and implementation of large statistical databases in DataIKU/Hadoop and DataBricks/Snowflake environments
- Work closely with members of WM Strats and Modeling team in the implementation of statistical and econometric models in Python/PySpark/R on the DataIKU and DataBricks platforms
- Work closely with members of WM Strats and Modeling team to facilitate processing large data in Hadoop and Snowflake environments using Spark/PySpark/RSpark
- Ensure data integrity through – data quality, validation, governance and transparency
- Production deployment and model monitoring to ensure stable performance and adherence to standards
- Experienced professional with 10-12 years of experience developing and implementing statistical models in Big Data ecosystem, i.e., Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Hive / Impala or any other similar distributed computing technology as well as public cloud platform & systems
- Proficiency with Python/R and basic libraries for statistical/econometric modeling such as Scikit-learn, Pandas
- Experienced in Hadoop, Snowflake, Spark, HDFS, Python, R, PySpark
- Proficiency with DataIku, DataBricks or similar AI/ML tools.
- Proficiency in data analysis using complex and optimized SQL and/or the above-mentioned technologies
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Good written and verbal communication skills Proficiency / Experience with the following a plus:
- In-depth understanding of Statistics and Mathematics
- Finance, Mortgages, Bank Deposit Products
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $80.00 - $85.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Dataiku: 3 years (Preferred)
- PMP (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations