Associate - HR Operations
World Resources Institute
14 days ago
Associate – HR Operations
Who we are and what we do?
WRI India, an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objective information and practical proposals to foster environmentally sound and socially equitable development. WRI India’s mission is to move human society to live in ways that protect Earth’s environment and its capacity to provide for the needs and aspirations of current and future generations. Through research, analysis, and recommendations, WRI India puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
We are inspired by and associated with World Resources Institute (WRI), a global research organization. Currently over 150 researchers are working with WRI India in our offices at Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Overview for Operations
WRI Operations team supports the crucial front-line work of the organization, they directly interact and work with Donors, Partners, Government agencies, Statutory bodies, Trustees, Vendors, and Consultants in fielding their inquiries, providing support at all the fronts and solving problems. So that the WRI programs can be implemented without any hurdles and the program staff and researchers can develop high quality research documents, plans and implement the programs at the field level.
WRI operations team consists of various functions such as Budget and Finance, Grants and Contracts, Legal Counsel, Human Resource, IT and Facilities management. Each role comes under the purview of operations and each function lead reports to the Director Operations and Director Operations report to the CEO of the Organization.
WRI Operations team strive for operational excellence across all functions starting with the recruitment, retention and management of WRI’s staff, our most important asset. We manage our endowment, the contributions entrusted to us, and our facilities in ways that are in line with our values and advance our mission. We maintain strict budgetary planning and financial controls to ensure that all contributions are managed in compliance with donors’ wishes.
About your role:
We are looking to hire an experienced HR associate to independently manage our complete HR operations. In this role, you will be responsible for managing complete employee life cycle – from onboarding till exit. Manage the HRIS, physical staff filles, all HR letters, dashboard, HR compliance (S&E and POSH), exit management.
The Associate-HR operations should have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and a good understanding of employment law, HR audit and should also be well organized, efficient, and approachable.
- Digitalization and dashboards – Using automation and digital, data-led processes transform from physical files to cloud based form, responsible to maintain soft copy of all HR records. Create various HR dashboard to present data and its interpretation to program heads. Analysis of joining vs offer, DEI parameters, exit analysis, promotion analysis etc.
- Exit Management – Managing all exits by conducting exit analysis, exit interviews and coordinating exit process with various team and managers.
- Maintaining HR records – Organize and maintain personnel files including educational documents, ID proofs, experience letters, employee forms etc for all current and exiting staff. Competing the documentation for all new joiners and assisting then in a smooth onboarding.
- Issuing letters – Responsible to release all offer, appointment, address proof, VISA, experience, staff contract etc letters. Referencing and filing of the same in the employee files. Also managing staff visiting cards.
- Compliance and HR database – responsible to complete the HR compliance and coordinate with of compliance vendor. Maintain the HRIS systems on a real time basis.
Skills and Qualifications we seek:
- Master’s degree in human resources or a related field. 2-5 years of previous experience working in human resources operations team.
- Knowledge of database management, reports creation, HR analytics, dashboard and office software.
- The candidate should have good organizational skills, as the work involves working on confidential employee date candidate should have attention to detail, candidate should be good at both writing and oral communication. Empathy and an approachable demeanour.
Salary and Benefits: 8,00,000 INR to 9,00,000 INR CTC Per annum
Salary shall be commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package.
Duration:1 year as term hire (extendable based on performance and project requirements)
Location: Mumbai, Delhi, India
Start date: As soon as possible
List of Documents to be attached:
- Cover Letter
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) @WRI India
WRI India values and promotes diversity, equity and inclusion across all areas of our work and workforce. Integrating these values into our actions fosters a progressive and collaborative culture and can also enhance our impact. It is our responsibility to create a welcoming working environment for people of diverse cultures, backgrounds and experience to learn together. We are responsible for fostering a safe and inclusive workplace where questions, concerns and information about diversity, equity and inclusion are part of our ongoing dialogue and development.
Learn more about WRI India’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). Click Here
People-centric to the core:
We keep our people at the centre of everything we do - from a welcoming work environment to benefits and a culture that encourages staff to stay healthy, happy, engaged, and growing.
Some of the non-monetary benefits that our staff get:
Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones for up to INR 8 lakhs
Term Insurance: Our term insurance policy covers life coverage of 50 lakhs per staff member
Employee Assistance program: Promoting mental well-being and supporting staff in achieving a satisfying work-life balance
Digital healthcare service: Online doctor consultations for your primary healthcare needs
Flexible work schedule: Alternative work arrangements for all who are eligible by nature of their job
Learning culture: Workshops and trainings to empower staff, encourage new learning opportunities
Rest and Recharge weeks: We encourage staff to take time off to rest, rejuvenate, upskill, and pursue their interests.
Our leave policy: Avail personal time off at 36 per year, along with public holidays, maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves.
Click here to know more about our benefits Careers | WRI INDIA (wri-india.org)
Equal employment @WRI India
We believe in equal employment, it is our policy to recruit, and provide opportunities for advancement in all job classifications without regard to caste, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual preference, parental status, or disability.