At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Belonging to Quality Department, working in close collaboration with Engineering & Commissioning, Procurement and Contract Management departments, the QA/QC Equipment is responsible for ensuring and managing the quality requirements of factory equipment used in renewable energy plants. The main responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement quality assurance plans and processes for factory equipment;
- Collaborate with the Procurement and Contract Management department to establish quality criteria in procurement contracts;
- Elaborate the QA/QC protocols specific to each type of equipment including negotiation with third party entities, supplier and client;
- Ensure all equipment and materials procured meet the specified quality standards and requirements;
- Conduct quality audits and inspections at supplier facilities to verify compliance with quality standards:
- Use current tools to document and report quality issues or non-conformities, promote and mediate return of experiences and supplier evaluation;
- Perform analysis of the costs/investment and types of testing through the last portfolio of projects;
- Work closely with the Engineering department to understand technical requirements and standards for equipment;
- Maintain effective communication with all relevant departments to ensure alignment on quality requirements and issues.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Degree in engineering in a related field such as mechanical, electrical, civil or similar;
- Additional certifications or coursework related to quality control and assurance are a plus;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- English proficiency (mandatory).
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills;
- Well-organized and reliable;
- Customer-oriented approach;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
PMO / Quality