At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our Equipment, Trading & Distribution Business Line is looking for a Procurement Specialist, who will have the following responsibilities:
- Handle requests for information, quotations, and proposals;
- Support the negotiation with suppliers to meet quality, delivery, and cost objectives;
- Support the qualification evaluation of current and potential suppliers;
- Support Logistics whenever needed;
- Proactively searches for new products and suppliers.
- Create and modify Purchase Orders as needed;
- Follow up with Suppliers regarding Purchases and Order Shipment Status;
- Resolve discrepancies on invoicing, receiving and others;
- Managing data and products in ERP System;
- Adheres to the purchasing policies, processes, and procedures;
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Degree in fields of Supply Chain, Engineering or Management;
- Experience in procurement, sourcing, and logistics (preferred);
- Excellent MS Office domain;
- English fluency is mandatoryy (French would be a plus).
- Experience in SAP (would be a plus)
- Ability to communicate with colleagues, suppliers, and clients;
- Negotiation mindset;
- Ability to think and work under pressure and deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Flexible, energetic, and confident person;
- Highly motivated and proactive.
ETD / MPrime