Our Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Business Line is looking for a O&M Bid Engineer – Trainee , who will have the following responsibilities:
· Interact with a multi-disciplinary team (sales, engineering, field services and legal);
· Challenge the technical and commercial inputs with support of existing benchmarks, experience, and industry standards;
· Lead bids and proposal activities from the issuance of the RFP (Request for Proposal) to project handover;
· Present orally technical offers, review and authorize clarifications requests, and support the Bid and Sales Manager;
· Manage internal stakeholder, support, inform and influence key players to achieve objectives;
· Build costing model and budget by gathering inputs for technical team from multi-disciplinary contributors;
· Support in the preparation of RFQ (Request for Quotation);
· Supporting during contract negotiation;
· Maintain and upholds the highest confidentiality level for sensitive information both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
· Engineering degree;
· Fluent in English;
· Eligible for an IEFP Internship.
- Autonomy within the framework delegated;
- Commitment to deliver on time;
- Ability to innovate and propose improvement actions.