At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our HR & Corporate Functions Business Line is looking for an HR Analyst who will have the following responsibilities:
- Development of the admission process according to legal and internal obligations of the company;
- Development of payroll human resources and all the related processes, according to the internal rules of the company;
- Compliance with legal obligations in administrative human resources issues;
- Conducting monthly reports referring to the human resources activities;
- Driving training programs in accordance with the company’s needs;
- Identification of existing incentive measures that can be applied in the company;
- Proper maintenance and updating of employee data;
- Filling out surveys for official entities;
- Ensure the confidentially of personal employees data;
- Perform the inherent tasks of expatriation process/ posting of employees within the Group;
- Be an agent of change in the company;
- Participation in other HR activities depending on the specific needs;
- Organization of initiatives that promote the well-being of the Group employees;
- Participation in different work teams.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Degree or Master’s Degree in Work Psychology or Human Resources Management (preferred) or Secondary School Education, if the job holder has relevant experience;
- At least, 3 years of experience in similar functions, preferably in multinational companies;
- Good knowledge of labor law;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Focus on results;
- International mentality;
- Good analytical skills;
- Ability to handle multi tasks, establish priorities and negotiate successful solutions;
- Negotiation skills;
- Good interpersonal relationship skills;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Flexibility and capacity for change;
- Availability and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a complex matrix organization.
Not defined yet