Customer Service Coordinator M/F
14 days ago
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our Equipment, Trading & Distribution (ETD) Business Line is looking for a Customer Service Specialist, who will have the following responsibilities:
Support Sales Teams to monitor the execution of Sales Contracts;
- Provide the sales contractual terms to the respective internal areas;
- Verification that the sales contractual terms are correctly set (payment terms, prices, etc);
- Confirmation and preparation of the contractual documentation to be signed and returned to customers;
- Manage the process to open new customers and to keep updated its records in ERP/ SAP;
- Issue Sales Orders, request commercial / financial documentation internally;
- Monitoring stock levels;
- Attend and record the customer claims and follow-up internally until the final resolution;
- Be the front line of support for customers and help to ensure that customers are satisfied with products and services provided;
- Follow customer claims and ensure that the same are correctly reported internally and with clients.
- At least High School or Technician Degree in the fields of Supply Chain or Management;
- At least 3 years of experience working with Customer Support;
- Able to work with IT tools (excel, word, ERP, SAP);
- Experience of working closely with suppliers;
- Fluent in English.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Accurate and Organized;
- Empathetic with colleagues and excellent communication with customers;
- Able to work under pressure/ deadlines and handle emergency and stressful situations;
- Problem-solving attitude skills;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Flexible, energetic, and confident person.