Contract Manager Trainee M/F
22 days ago
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our Contract Management & Procurement Department is looking for a Contract Manager - Trainee, who will have the following responsibilities:
- Negotiation of EPC and O&M Contracts:
o Support contract negotiations;
o Prepare the risk analysis to be presented to Management;
- Supplier Contracts:
o Support in improvement and optimization of existing subcontract templates and general purchasing terms;
- Project Execution Follow-up:
o Support Contract Managers in building variations and claims in both EPC and O&M Contracts and subcontracts.
- Degree in Law;
- Knowledge in renewable energies and projects (preferred);
- Construction environment interest would be a plus;
- Consolidated knowledge in MS Excel and MS Word;
- Knowledge in planning software (Project, Primavera, etc.) is a plus;
- Fluent in English (French is a plus).
- Negotiation skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and negotiate successful solutions;
- Team player;
- Ability to synthetize and prioritize.
Contract Mgt / Procurement
Professional Training Contract