Contract Manager Team Leader M/F
30 days ago
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our Operations & Services Business Line is looking for a Contract Manager Team Leader, who will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a team of circa 10 dynamic contract managers from different background (engineers, lawyers, legal) and ensure the strategy and guidelines given by the Group Director Procurement and Contract are implemented;
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting: Will lead negotiations with suppliers, vendors, contractors, and other third parties to ensure that contract terms are favorable to the company. He/ she will also be responsible for drafting contracts, ensuring that all relevant clauses are included, and that the language is clear, concise, and legally enforceable;
- Contract Review and Execution: Will oversee the review and execution of contracts, ensuring that all parties understand their obligations and that the terms are consistent with the company's objectives. He/ she will also ensure that all necessary approvals are obtained before contracts are executed;
- Compliance Management: Will ensure that all parties are complying with the terms of the contracts and will work with project managers and other stakeholders to resolve any compliance issues that arise. He/ shewill also be responsible for identifying and mitigating contract-related risks, such as changes in laws or regulations, and developing strategies to address them.
Process Improvement: Will continuously evaluate the contract management process and identify opportunities for improvement. He/ she will develop and implement policies and procedures to streamline the process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
- Stakeholder Management: Will work closely with project managers, legal teams, procurement teams, and other stakeholders to ensure that contracts are aligned with the company's objectives and that all parties are satisfied with the outcome.
- Master’s degree or Degree in Law and/ or Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field (MBA preferred);
- At least 5 years of professional experience as Contract Manager (construction contracts, equipment purchases or engineering contracts);
- Additional legal and/ or contract management training on international construction/ industrial projects is very much appreciated;
- Knowledge and experience in renewable energies and energy sector and its regulation is a strong plus;
- Good knowledge of planning oriented analysis (Gant chart, MS project, etc..);
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to contract management.
- Excellent writing skills and knowledge in drafting legal documents;
- Good understanding of a project's lifecycles (methods, processes, project management practices);
- Experience in developing and implementing contract management policies and procedures.
- English mandatory (Portuguese and/ or French valued);
- Availability for national and international travels.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience in drafting and reviewing contracts;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate risks;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Contract Mgt / Procurement