At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our Accounting Department is looking for a Certified Accountant, for its International Operations. Reporting to the Accounting Responsible, will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage month, quarter and year end activities, controls and report;
- Regular posting of business transactions, ensuring their accuracy and compliance with accounting rules and internal procedures;
- Prepare and control accruals;
- Assist in the preparation of the financial statements and in some consolidation tasks;
- Develop and maintain financial controls and procedures to ensure compliance with accounting standards and internal policies;
- Billing to customers and validation of the tax framework of the operation;
- Fixed assets accounting management, data and control;
- Compliance with tax obligations and quality of final data (IVA, IRC, taxes, etc);
- Experience on stock management and margins;
- Support and proactively participate in the implementation of continuous improvement in project work and procedures;
- Experience on multinational business, supervising and drive a quality booking around countries where the business operates (based on PT business centralization).
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Accounting Degree;
- Certified Accountant – CC;
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting;
- Accounting and Tax knowledge (preferably in International Accounting Standards – IFRS);
- Consolidation Knowledge (is a plus);
- Experience working with integrated ERP (Logistic-Finance);
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- SAP Knowledge will be valued;
- English proficiency (mandatory).
- Proactivity and resilient;
- Team-work ability;
- Initiative spirit;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong analytical skills, solving problems and dynamism;
- Availability and sense of responsibility;
- Dedicated and focused person.
Geography Finance - UK, Italy, Spain, Portugal