Data Analyst - Paris M/F
30+ days ago
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our Development Business Line is looking for a Data Analyst, who will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in gathering internal needs, in terms of reporting and dashboards;
- Collect internal and external data as needed;
- Design dashboards and reports and conduct ad hoc analyses;
- Ensure Data integrity and provide support on created Dashboards;
- Update existing dashboards and reports periodically;
- Structure, normalize and unify data from multiple sources;
- Automate data acquisition and processing processes;
- Actively contribute to building a strong data-driven culture at Voltalia.
- Engineering, computer science or master’s degree specialized in Data Analysis;
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar role;
- Experience with a data visualization tool (Power BI preferred);
- Knowledge in database solutions (SQL, NoSQL, etc.);
- Energy sector knowledge and experience is an advantage;
- Experience in engaging multi-disciplinary stakeholders in an international environment is an advantage;
- English proficiency.
- Lover of data challenges and structuration;
- Great communicator;
- Positive attitude and motivational skills;
- Collaborative, open-minded and curious;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Autonomy, creativity, and initiative;
- Team player;
- Able to manage multiple priorities and multiple stakeholder relationships.
Voltalia France SA
Development Europe, Africa & International