Chargé.e d'études SIG H/F
6 days ago
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and motivated GIS Specialist to manage Voltalia's GIS activities in Europe, Africa and Central Asia.
You will work with the environment, land, development and engineering teams to support the development and execution of renewable projects. Provide multi-faceted support to the operating facilities, which are under the supervision of the asset owners.
In addition you will provide highly visible, front office, data and mapping support for all projects under development or execution.
You will also be responsible for GIS data and technical mapping support activities, priorities defined by the development and special projects teams.
Standardize and maintain a detailed and sophisticated maps that are linked to internal tools and used for projects and dynamic status updates.
- Development of a GIS data management solutions using multicriteria approach.
- Work with internal teams to determine critical data used in existing projects; work to automate data collection and redundancy removals.
- Create data that will generate information for land identification and scouting, land agreements, permitting, environmental, engineering and asset operations.
- Cultivating relationships with external stakeholders and providers across the region
- Adopting a hands-on management style and cultivating an action-oriented spirit within the team.
- Actively contributing towards preparing the commercial future of Voltalia, anticipating the market evolution in the region and positioning Voltalia ahead of our competitors.
- Degree in geographic engineering, topography or equivalent.
- More than 2 year’s experience in similar functions.
- Experience with GIS software.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- English: Fluent
- French, Portuguese, Spanish as a plus.
- Understanding of the energy sector
- Strong leadership in accordance with Voltalia values
- Abundant team spirit and ability to inspire others
- Negotiation skills, autonomy and initiative
- Able to manage time and tasks efficiently
- Strong work ethic, motivation and drive to excel and succeed
- Resourceful and critical thinker
- Ability to manage stress and to work under pressure;
- Resilience ability and proactivity;
- Negotiation skills
Voltalia France SA
Development Europe & Africa