At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our Remote Operations and Maintenance Engineering Department is looking for a Systems Engineer – for Trainee/Internship who will have the following responsibilities:
- Systems Integrations.
- Analysis of different monitoring systems from different renewable power plants and integration of them at the Voltalia Central Monitoring System.
- Troubleshooting of Monitoring Systems issues.
- Technical support.
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of the Voltalia central monitoring system.
- Technology surveillance.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Master’s degree or Degree in Computer Science or Automation/Telecommunications Engineering
- Knowledge in the following areas will be appreciated:
o Programming: SQL, Python
o REST API
o MS Excel Advanced
o Windows, Linux
- English language domain.
- Availability for national and international travels.
- This position could be located in Porto or Oliveira dos Frades, Portugal
- Initiative, proactivity, autonomy, sense of responsibility.
- Ability to manage stress and handle deliveries under pressure.
- Organization and method.
- Practical sense and pragmatism.
- Critical spirit.
O&M Global Performance & Engineering
Portugal, Oliveira de Frades