O&M Executive Assistant - Oliveira de Frades M/F
Oliveira de Frades, Portugal
9 days ago
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our O&M Business Line is looking for an Executive Assistant, who will have the following responsibilities:
Manage the O&M department common agenda:
- Aligned with the BL core team, program and manage logistics of the BL Coordination’s meetings;
- Program the team building events’ and seminars;
- Support flights and travel logistic for the O&M Managers.
O&M department administration:
- Monitor BL’s travel costs with periodical reporting;
- Consolidate BL’s organizational charts, checking iVOLT consistency and requesting changes, when needed;
- Support BL’s promotion initiatives;
- Coordinate onboarding, introduction meeting and equipment for new commers;
- Manage the Sharepoint access rights for the whole BL.
Support Head of O&M:
- Agenda support with large delegation;
- Management of the interfaces with external stakeholders (meetings, diners, events, etc..);
- Business trips logistic management (transport, hotels, agendas, etc…);
- Business trips agenda management (customers, countries managers, local teams, etc…);
- Attend, on demand, operational meetings and report them in synthesis memos (coordination meetings, project review, contract committees);
- Verification of the documents submitted for signature and request for modification, if needed;
Communication of O&M Department:
- Collect the communication needs from the BL and the Communication Department to issue an yearly Communication Plan;
- Coordinate and follow up the Communication Plan, supporting the O&M Managers in all their communication initiatives;
- Ensure the alignment and consistency between the BL’s Communication Plan and the higher-level communication (Operations and Services).
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- High School/ Degree in an Administrative Technical Course;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Ability to report meetings in writing (MOM) and make synthesis memos;
- Fluent in English (French will be a plus).
- Well organized, rigorous, committed to a service approach in supporting Managers;
- Ethics and professional secrecy;
- Autonomous and proactive;
- Very good team spirit;
- Positive attitude and authenticity.
O&M Global Support & Sales
Portugal, Oliveira de Frades