O&M Business Controller Leader - Oliveira de Frades M/F
Oliveira de Frades, Portugal
30+ days ago
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our Finance and Administration Business Line is looking for an O&M Business Controller Leader, who coordinate and execute all the O&M Business Controlling tasks, within the following action areas:
Planning & Forecasting
- Commercial offers review, as support to Sales & Bid teams;
- New contracts financial setup, including tax analysis, contractual setup, cash-flow and hedging analysis, invoicing and revenues recognition scheme and analytical accounting;
- Forward-looking information (P&L & Cash-flow) and process management (Medium Term Plan, Budget, Forecasts);
- Preparation and deployment of O&M finance processes, procedures and systems, with focus on digitalization and automation.
Controlling & Analysis
- Ensure compliance with proper governance and process requirements;
- Business risks mitigation, in a joint work with Internal Control;
- Central Services invoicing process;
- Monitor and analysis of contracts portfolio, including backlog calculation and validation;
- Follow-up of contracts execution performance, contract margin, cash flow and revenue recognition (IFRS 15);
- Review and validation of O&M global P&L, coordinating review meetings cycle with all countries;
- Conduct pricing, costing, profitability and gap analysis at Business / Country / Project level;
- Provisions & Impairments calculation and validation;
- Monitor and challenge organization, headcount evolution and work efficiency (time allocation).
Reporting & Business Partnering
- Top Management & BL Management Reporting of P&L per Business Line/Country/Contract;
- Internal Business reporting to Group Controlling & Consolidation team;
- Support to Geography Finance Manager regarding auditors inquiries;
- Implement and monitor business financial KPIs for strategic management steering and proper decisions follow-up;
- Development of new reports to be set in the ERP and reporting tools / dashboards to explored in Power BI;
- Implement and conduct business analytics.
Organization and Management
- Organization and Coordination of O&M Business Line Controlling team.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Master’s degree in business administration, Economics or finance;
- 7 years of experience minimum in audit and/or business/management/services controlling;
- IT knowledge:
o Highly skilled in advance function for Excel, Power Point and Word;
o Advanced knowledge of ERP finance applications;
o Advanced knowledge of consolidation and reporting tool;
o Knowledge of database; knowledge of automated dashboards is a plus;
- English proficiency; Portuguese and/or French is a plus;
- Availability to travel.
- Sense of responsibility;
- Autonomous and organized;
- Proactive and motivated;
- Team player & team management skills;
- Priority management;
- Respect of deadline.
Business Controlling - O&M, ETD, COE
Portugal, Oliveira de Frades