Civil Engineer - Oliveira de Frades M/F
Oliveira de Frades, Portugal
24 days ago
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our Center of Expertise is looking for a Civil Engineer, who will have the following responsibilities:
- Analysis of Tender or RFQ technical information on the civil scope;
- Topographical survey analysis and 3D implantations;
- PV Plants layout execution with specific software, according the topographic data;
- Analysis and design of structural and infrastructures for renewables projects, as drainage, roads, earthworks, foundations etc;
- Analysis of different mounting structures solution considering both technical and economic aspects;
- Geotechnical surveys analysis and foundations assessment;
- Contact with suppliers for technical discussion;
- Execution of technical documents (technical descriptions, calculation, specifications, bill of quantities and drawings);
- Preparation of civil execution projects;
- Technical assessment and support in Site Surveys;
- Provide technical support during construction and O&M phase.
- Master’s degree or degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent);
- At least 5 years’ experience;
- Experience in photovoltaic projects (valued);
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D domain;
- Solar PV design tool knowledge (Helios3D, PVCase, etc.);
- English language domain;
- French (valued);
- Availability for national and international travels.
- Availability and sense of responsibility;
- Curiosity and disruptive;
- Resilience ability and proactivity;
- Good teamwork skills.
Portugal, Oliveira de Frades